Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A way to be good all over Again

There you stood in fluffy white,

All in black I stood by your side.

Two halves of one good whole,

till the devil possessed my soul.

No black no white, just plain gray,

The color we donned in life's play.

Colorful, cheerful happy and gay,

they called you whilst in darkness i lay.

Then one day in black robes i stood,

My deeds done as it should.

Deceit Treachery well personified,

We stood staring, sufficiently horrified.

Now so late, that much is done,

The weight of the deed, weighs in tonnes.

Monthes of blackness was getting blacker,

Till black was the colour, while others shattered.

Through this black mesh i could see some colour,

Red, Blue and Green danced and hollered.

Those joys, though distant felt like my own,

they were the few that never disowned.

Months and years in blackness disappeared,

Now only to darkness i could appear.

Light refused to call me its own,

My good deeds passed off, unshown.

I tried and tried to be good again,

but the mark i left can never be slain.

One fine day i called out to you,

We decided to get up and move.

Two halves of one whole self,

put together in life's shelf.

Stitched together to where we belong,

We put together our rights and wrongs.

Finally a way to be good again,

We returned a self whole to life's main.

No comments:

Post a Comment