Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The devil's harlot chooses to die

I shut the door behind me,

I took a leap in life,

i moved two paces onwards,

i looked to my right.

There floated an angel sore,

She called out to me in pain

"do not indulge in blood and gore"

but she called in vain.

and i tore my eyes away

i looked to my left

to the price i'll have to pay,

because i left you bereft.

you came knocking at my door

when in glory i was basking

and i called thee "son of gore"

and you were left thirsting.

you sent the eagle clawing

you professed your love for me

and i kept you waiting

till i got infatuated with your hateful glee.

i got lost in your woven net

i dreamt of money and of power,

and now with my eyesight set,

i marched on towards money and unfair amount of power.

my thirst grew on, my dreams got larger

i killed, i spurned, i cast them farther

and today i killed your mate

your friend, your lover in times of late.

now you cast your hateful eyes on me

the reason i know my end is near.

i look back in desparation at a life of a refugee

who all her life slaved and toiled for the satan's rear.

i knew all along, i'd be thy slave

of thy love i have always craved.

today i stand here moments away from death

at the end of a life fruitlessly spent in craze!

No comments:

Post a Comment